Enter the EDUCATE AFRICA Scholarship Program
2019 Application for The EDUCATE AFRICA sponsored SCHOLARSHIP program is open for the 18th of August 2018 and closes on the 17th of September 2018.
How do I apply for the SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM?
We have streamlined the online registration process, making it fast, secure and reliable.
Terms and Conditions for Applications:
- The applicant must be a Nigerian citizen or permanent resident.
- The applicant must have a minimum of a senior school certificate.
- The applicant must be between 17 and 35 years of age as at the time of the application.
- Multiple application is prohibited and automatically disqualifies you from been selected. (SINGLE ENTRY PER CANDIDATE)
- This program is strictly for persons who wish to pursue an academic qualification in any field of study. (Undergraduate and Post graduate students ONLY. No high/secondary school student should apply)
- All applicants must be able to produce a valid international passport within 90 days; if they are selected.
- Applicants must complete and submit all the required information required in the application form.
- The successful scholarship holders would be expected to be ambassadors for EQUATION EDUCATORS.
- All applicants are required to return back to Nigeria once they have completed their desired program.
- EQUATION EDUCATORS requires all applications to be filed electronically. The requirements are very strict: Photos should be in JPEG format, 24-bit color; monochrome images (less than 24-bit color depth) will not be accepted. A new digital photograph must have a resolution of 600 pixels wide by 600 pixels high, and a color depth of 24-bit color. If an existing photo is scanned, it must have a resolution of at least 300 dots per inch (dpi). The original photo should be 2 x 2 inches in size. The same rules regarding the depth of color apply. The maximum image size accepted will be two hundred-forty thousand (240,000) bytes. Images should be taken directly facing the camera in front of a light-colored background. The face should cover between 50% and 69% of the height of the image.
Winners will receive the following;
- Study VISA
- FREE Air Plane Ticket.
- FREE Student Accommodation until graduation.
- $170.00 monthly pocket ALLOWANCE while studying.
PAPERWORK REDUCTION ACT: Public reporting burden for this collection of information is estimated to average 30 minutes per response, including time required for searching existing data sources, gathering the necessary documentation, providing the information and/or documents required, and reviewing the final collection. You do not have to supply this information unless this collection displays a currently valid EASP control number. If you have comments on the accuracy of this burden estimate and/or recommendations for reducing it, please send them to: email@example.com.
SAFE AND SECURE: Attention: Beware of imitations; there is only one legitimate equationeducators.com website, owned and operated by EQUATION EDUCATORS TRAINING AND EDUCATION CONSULTING a licensed immigration consultancy. We are not affiliated with any State Department. Please see the legal information for information, imprint and contact details.